Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 15

15th February 2012
Today I got on the pony, and we had a lovely ride.  His right lead canter seems to be improving, and the straightness is phenomenally better.  In addition his bend is more consistent, and while he tends to over compensate in his neck and not bend quite as well through his body, we're still getting bend through the body... just more in the neck than the body.
After having such a good ride, I did something silly.  Actually, it was more than just silly.  It was foolish, somewhat pointless, a little dumb, and completely & totally exciting.  What did I do?  I entered Arty and I in a dressage show.  Why, you may ask?  Because I miss showing him.  Because I want to test his progress.  Because... I felt like it.  There really isn't a rational explanation, but the entry forms are off and we're officially signed up for w/t A and B.

No comments:

Post a Comment